Makes: “Winter Squash Worth Growing”
With their undulating curves, and colorful skin, heirloom pumpkins are some of the most luscious fruits from the garden! This 11″ x 17″ fall-inspired wall hanging features 8 of my favorite winter squash for you to embroider. Hang it on the wall or make it into an Autumnal table runner. The 12-page instruction booklet shows one way to stitch the design, but you can substitute with your own threads, fabrics, and stitches to your heart’s content.
Use the pattern again and again (try different threads and fabrics) or transfer a single tomato or two to a towel, hankie, pillowcase, article of clothing, etc to get even more from the design (suggested as practice for beginners).
This 12-Page Printable PDF Includes:
- A complete list of materials needed to stitch this project, as well as a color key and suggested options.
- 11″ x 17″ pattern (2 pages tiled. Includes instruction).
- Transfer instructions (5 different methods).
- Stitching lessons and diagrams (4 different stitches)
- A detailed stitch and color guide that you can follow.
- Additional tools, tips, instruction, and resources to help you get started.
- Plus: A write-up of the 8 winter squash varieties featured.
- - -
Upon payment you will automatically be sent an email with a download link for the PDF file, which includes a 12-page instruction booklet and pattern.
© Copyright Gayla Trail & Fluffco
This pattern and accompanying instructions are for non-commerical use and are not to be resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free). Completed projects are for personal use and not for resale. Thanks!
Author: Gayla Trail
Illustration and Design: Davin Risk