These mini spray bottle sets give you the option of trying out three different hydrosols. They're also the perfect size for carrying in your bag!
Like their larger counterparts, these bottles are made of glass with plastic spray tops and can be sanitized and refilled to use again and again.
Choose from two sets of three bottles:
Set One - Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) and Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) + Borage (Borago officinalis).
Set Two - Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis), Lavandin (Lavandula x intermedia 'Grosso'), and Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum).
How to Use
- As a face, neck, or all-over-body skin tonic. Apply as needed anytime through the day. As part of a skin care routine, apply after washing your face and before moisturizing.
- As a makeup setting spray.
- In place of plain water to mix up a powdered or clay-based face mask.
- Soak a cotton ball to use a makeup remover and cleanser.
- To relax and calm irritable, moody kids -- or yourself!
- As a room spray or in a diffuser.
All of my hydrosols are slow-distilled in very small batches using a hand-forged copper alembic. I use fresh plant materials that have been grown in my own garden (organic and without any sprays whatsoever) or locally sourced from other trusted growers and sites. This alchemical process is time-consuming, requiring exacting attention over the course of 1-3 hours. The result is a water that contains oils, acids, and phytochemicals of the plant that are not captured within herbal infusions or essential oil products.
Unlike many so-called hydrosols, I offer a whole product and do not separate out the oils, nor do I add alcohol or other preservatives. All bottles are refrigerated until they are shipped.
Keep your bottle in a cool, dark place. Best used within 6 months if stored on the shelf, possibly longer if refrigerated.
* While all of the plants I use are completely safe, they can still cause allergies in some people. Do a patch test before using liberally. Be careful to avoid spraying into your eyes.
+ All info is for educational purposes only and is not meant to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.